- Minimum dimensions of 22.0m X 14.0M with wooden flooring to centre with carpeted surround. External doors to three sides.
- This has a licensed capacity for performances of 250 and would comfortably seat 200 in conference style or 150 in cabaret style.
- A sound system is available for hire, with CD player and radio microphone, including an induction loop for the benefit of those with hearing aids (setting T required).
- A drop down projector screen is available at one side of the hall.
- The wooden floor area is marked out as a Badminton court.
- A timber floored hall 11.0M X 7.0M with external doors to one side and a door to the kitchen.
- Seats 40 in conference style and 35 in cabaret style.
- Drop down projector screen available – 2 m x 1.5 m.
- Overhead projector with surround sound available at additional cost.
- Carpeted meeting room 8.0M X 6.0M.
- Seats 35 conference style and 30 cabaret style.
- Overhead projector with drop down screen and surround sound available at extra cost.
- The stage area is 5.8m (19 ft) x 3.6m (12 ft) with draw pull curtains to the front and black backdrop curtains to the rear.
- Full stage lighting with slide control deck available at additional cost.
- Entrance to the stage is from the rear and one side.
- A stage changing room is situated to the rear
- A fully fitted kitchen with two electric ovens, six hotplates and a griddle. Double sink and drainers for food preparation, a hand washing basin, a dishwasher and a glass washer, a food fridge and a drinks fridge, and work surfaces to three sides. It also has an automatic refill hot water dispenser for tea and coffee, along with two kettles, cups, saucers and side plates.
- Dinner plates, bowls, knives, forks and spoons for 120 are available at an additional cost.
Accessories (Included in the hire cost)
- Main Hall
- 20 Collapsible tables capable of seating 8 people each (1.8 x 0.75M)
- 190 Upholstered chairs
- 20 Conference chairs in lounge
- 6 tables (1.5 x 0.6M)
- Small Hall
- 50 Upholstered chairs in small hall (10 with arms)
- 10 tables (1.2 x 0.6M)
- Ladies, Gents, Children and Disabled toilets are all situated in the main hallway.
External Car Park
- Spaces for 54 cars plus 2 disabled parking spaces with ramp access to the entrance doors. The “drop off and unloading bay” is close to the front doors.
- Large refuse bin and two recycling bins are situated across the car park at the front of the building.